[Mldxcc] FW: Solid State Amp For Sale

JVarney jvarn359 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:18:00 EDT 2015

Rick, N4FBW, in Walnut Creek is leaving the hobby and has a Tokyo Hy Power
HL-1.5Kfx amp for sale. His description:

====
"THP HL-1.5Kfx- 1.8-54Mhz 1KW (650W on 6M) Amplifier. I am the 2nd owner
and I never used it.
Unit is clean inside and out-some scratches on side of case
Replaced DC/DC converter that powers fan
Includes extra, NOS DC/DC for the fan
Fan has been lubed and tested
Full output on all bands into dummy load; bench tested.
Wired for 240VAC (adjustable)
High quality 20amp power plug on line cord
Comes with Custom Dust cover-keeps dust out of heatsink area (very
important).
Also included are cables for connecting the amp to an Icom radio
Manual with schematic included and original shipping cartons

Cosmetically good (scratches on sides of case) $2300. I take care of PayPal
fee. Pix on request."
====

Rick can be reached at relellin at gmail.com