[Mldxcc] Fw: NAQP SSB W1RH Single Op LP

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 11:18:53 EDT 2015

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W1RH
Operator(s): W1RH
Station: W1RH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

  160:    1    1
  80:  20    9
  40:  64    30
  20:  22    16
  15:    0    0
  10:    1    1
-------------------
Total:  108    57  Total Score = 6,156

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

Just had a few hours this time.  I attended the sad, yet impressive, funeral service for Mikey Hallenbeck, the firefighter who passed away while fighting a fire in the Tahoe area last week.  Mikey was the son of Kirby, AF6OP, a NCCC and MLDXCC member.
For most of the time when 20 was open, I was at the funeral.  Conditions were horrible.  Hi K/A plus hot day with air conditioners running in the valley below me = high noise level.  My noise on 20 was S6.  Conditions were a bit better on 40 and 80.  Heard nothing on 10 or 15.  Thanks to W1SRD for reminding me to do a quick mult on 10.