[Mldxcc] September MLDXCC meeting

Bob Leclerc kr6n at comcast.net
Mon Aug 31 16:38:07 EDT 2015

Just a reminder that all members of MLDXCC have been invited to the NCCC BBQ
being hosted by Rich WC6H.  This was confirmed by Bob W1RH at our last
MLDXCC meeting in Lockeford.  This will take the place of our regular
meeting that was scheduled on the same date.  Our scheduled speaker for that
MLDXCC meeting, Bob Vallio K6RGG, will be at the BBQ as well.  Hope to see
you there.

WHEN:

Saturday, September 19th, 2015

WHAT:

Delicious catered food, exciting prizes, and the all important camaraderie
of fellow NCCCers and guests.

WHERE:

Rich Cutler WC6H has kindly offered to host this event at his property, and
you might even have the opportunity to operate from his station! Rich lives
in Valley Springs, CA and has plenty of space for us. His address is 4737
Circle Hill Drive, Valley Springs, CA 95252 and on QRZ you'll see an
impressive photo of the towers and house.

RSVP:

RSVP's for this event will be helpful for planning! At this point it is
still early, but if you're as excited to attend as I am then feel free to go
ahead and RSVP to  <mailto:Secretary.NCCC at gmail.com>
Secretary.NCCC at gmail.com.  ;-)

More details to come!

73 & 88,