[Mldxcc] Fw: ARRL Robot and Clubs

Emileigh Starbrook estarbrook at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 17:43:30 EST 2015

Somewhere in the logging program it's retained Motherload - and first time
I submitted it rightly got rejected.  Then I changed it to Mother Lode
DX/Contest Club it still got rejected.  I cut and pasted it from the ARRL
Club List and then it went through.  The only think I can think of is that
following the : in the club line there must have been a leading space
before Mother.

Emi N1DID

I couldn't wait for success, so I went ahead without it.
- Jonathan Winters