[Mldxcc] NAQP RTTY Teams

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 17:04:55 EDT 2015

It's NAQP season, starting off with the NAQP RTTY this Saturday from 11am
to 11pm PDT. The full rules are here:

http://ncjweb.com/NAQP-Rules.pdf

In a nutshell, your exchange is your name and state abbreviation, like
"JEFF CA". Multipliers count on EACH band 80/40/20/15/10 which makes for
extra fun (in my opinion!). And everyone is limited to 100W max.

I will be setting up the teams for the NCCC this time. Anyone located in
North America (or Hawaii) can be on a team, it is not limited to the ARRL
radius. Teams are made up of up to 5 single ops.

Last year, NCCC team #1 took first place, and much to everyone's surprise
each team member received a sweet looking trophy (courtesy ICOM America).
It would be great for NCCC to rise up again and take first place!

So, if you would like to be on a team (and you do) please send me the
following info ASAP:

Station call (and op call if different)
Some idea of the effort you intend to make: "trophy winning", number of
hours (up to ten for SO), full time, part time, casual, a few diddles, etc.

Sending your pledge ASAP will help me make the best arrangement of the
teams. Thanks for participating!

- jeff wk6i

ps: Usually we number the teams, but in recognition of the 50th running of
CQP, maybe we should give the teams county names, or regional names, or
maybe even grape varieties. What do you think?

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com