[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Mt Athos QSL

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 12:15:57 EDT 2015

Send $5 or more directly to his QRZ.com address.   No IRCs -- just cash.

http://www.qrz.com/lookup/sv2asp

Monk Apollo, SV2ASP
Docheiariou Monastery
GR-63087, Mount Athos
Greece

He sends the card directly to you usually within one month using special Mt. Athos stamps.

Apparently, Monk Apollo does not use LoTW ---- yet.