[Mldxcc] Tower Stuff F/S

Robert Hess via Mldxcc mldxcc at contesting.com
Wed Mar 18 18:22:53 EDT 2015

>From K6KM’s estate, we have the following items for sale:
 (5ea) Rohn GB-45 guy bracket(2ea) Rohn 45 rotor plate(1ea) Rohn GB-55D guy bracket, missing some hardware(2ea) BLP 45G top plate with thrust bearing(6ea) Misc. guy wire assemblies.  Don't know length but can verify if necessary(5ea) PLP Big Grip BG-2144 1/4 inch(2ea) Phillystran Big Grip HPTG-670001 / BG-MS-2755 3/8 inch(1ea) Rohn 55 top plate with thrust bearing(1ea) 20 foot mast - quarter inch wall (approximate) (1ea) 15 foot mast - quarter inch wall (approximate)

Also have a large lot of ICE grounding/surge protection items.

Most if not all of this stuff can be available at the Saturday MLDXCC meeting, in Lodi, with advance notice.

I will deliver at the meeting.  Rick, W6SR, will determine pricing and take your money.

BobW1RH