[Mldxcc] Tomorrow's Meeting

K6LE - Rick k6le at mac.com
Sat Mar 21 00:59:12 EDT 2015

Well, I may have to change my scheduled departure it that’s true because I planned on the time in the announcement from Rick:

========
MEETING DATE, LOCATION & PROGRAM
We have Rich Cutler scheduled to present a “contesting 101” talk at the next meeting scheduled for March 21 at Noon.

This meeting will be held at Rich’s office, World Financial Group, Inc.  310 N. Cluff Avenue, Suite C3 Lodi, CA 95240.  See the MLDXCC website for map.

This meeting should be especially interesting to us newer contesters, since it covers tips, tricks and techniques that he has used through the years to earn some great scores!  After the meeting we will move over to “Habanero Hots” for lunch.
========