[Mldxcc] Clean Loaded Icom 765 For Sale

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Wed Mar 25 19:50:01 EDT 2015

Hi Gang..............
I’m selling my Icom 765 back-up radio, with instruction manual.  I recently purchased a K3, so my Icom 756 Pro III will become my back-up radio.  The 765 works and looks great, it’s a very late model S/N 04087, and has ALL the Icom recommended mods. installed.  As well the optional 250Hz filter, and the pass-band tuning/IF shift mod.  The 765 is still a great contest/DX radio, and has one of the best receivers ever built.  The receiver is rated above the Icom 7600, 7700 & 7800, Pro III , as well the K2 and FTDX 3000, and is in the top 20 best receivers ever tested by Sherwood Engineering.  Check it out for yourself on the Sherwood Engineering website  http://www.sherweng.com/table.html.
Asking $700 or best offer + shipping, radio may be seen and tested at my QTH in Placerville.
Pictures are available on request................de Rick,W6SR
e-mail or phone me  at (530) 344-9085