[Mldxcc] SS files

John Miller webaron at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 02:32:19 EST 2015

Norm:

1.  Download the attached file and save it anywhere on your computer.
2.  Open N1MM+ and then File —> Import —> Import Call History.  Find the downloaded file and click OPEN
3.  18,676 call signs will be imported into N1MM+ — you can see the numbers in the bottom of the Entry Window.
4.  Make sure you click ENABLE CALL HISTORY LOOKUP under the Configuration menu in the main Entry Window

Now when you type in a call sign and hit the SPACE BAR  (not the TAB key)  you’ll see the Check (CK) and Section (SEC) for that call sign appear in the report window.

Only the CK and SEC will be loaded into the Entry Window.  You’ll have to enter the sender’s QSO # and PR.

Hope this helps.

73,
John, K6MM