[Mldxcc] W6RKC SS CW 2015

Rick ab1u at volcano.net
Sun Nov 8 22:47:39 EST 2015

Log is in the chute for possible submission for MLDXCC to ARRL:

62208 points  ---   384 X 81

Half a century of SSing and it is always the same - miss either NE or DE
or both. Same thing this year. NE I understand - few ops among the corn
but I thought the East Coast had a bunch of contesters along the
Atlantic Seaboard. I suppose the antennas are all fixed on Europe. Maybe
next year.

Also, those guys who add a cut number "T" leading zero, really foul up
the rhythm. No need for adding that in my opinion.

73,

Rick, W6RKC