[Mldxcc] New DX!

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:02:05 EST 2015

In case you aren't subscribing to the NCDXC Chat email list, I'm curious
how other MLDXCC members are doing with the two active DXpeditions on
the air.

VK9WA (Willis Is) has been an excellent team, are working hard to make
as many Q's as possible under trying conditions (hot there, it's spring
plus a lot of noise).

9X0NH (Rwanda) went active today on 20 CW and is a sole operator (Nick
G3RWF) on holiday (he's a Brit, that's what they call a vacation).

Both were ATNO to me, now safely in the log.

How are you doing in this quest?

Rick nhc