[Mldxcc] SS SSB K6KNS Single Op HP

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon Nov 23 13:46:54 EST 2015

FB Dave!  Thanks for pointing that out.

I only had a couple of (successful) runs. Near the end of one I was called
by KD6BIS who made his first ever HF contact with me after upgrading from
tech. After explaining what was going on, he said "hang on, someone else
wants to say hello". I then got a QSO from KK6YFB, also a first ever HF
contact .. in fact I think it was the first ever QSO on any band. Great fun!

73, Alan  AD6E / KH6TU