[Mldxcc] W6RKC ARRL SS Phone 2015

Rick ab1u at volcano.net
Mon Nov 23 21:31:01 EST 2015

Submitted for MLDXCC: 11000    ( 100 x 55 )

My small contribution, only 20% of Shirl's requested 500 qsos. As a
matter of fact, I didn't even do 500 qsos combined with CW. And I know
for a fact that in all the SS contests I have entered in the last 52
years, I have NEVER scored over 100K in any single one of them. My hat
is off to all of you who exceed ( or double! ) that. Well done!

Man, there are some horrid over-processed transmitters out there. Just
rotten sounding audio. With my lousy ears, it probably sounds worse than
it is but to me, cranking in that narrow audio bandwidth is really
irritating.

Seemed like 80 meters was really long Saturday night. I usually pick up
most of the western sections during that time but it was mostly East
Coast that was loud in the short time I was on.

73,

Rick, W6RKC