[Mldxcc] SS Club Update

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 27 13:48:36 EST 2015

Here's where we stand:
3,981,630 - Mad River Contest Club (Not all logs in but they had 52 participants which may put them over the limit.  Two large CW logs never submitted)
3,668,332 - MLDXCC (We have three logs that do not have the correct club name.  All CW.  I believe the stations can resubmit)
3,054,982 - Southern California Contest Club (One large log did not submit in time.  Two large logs did not indicate a club for CW.  Huge CW log from W6PH went to Bishop ARC-194K)
2,478,584 - DFW Contest Group (Two very large logs - 350K total - never submitted for CW.
Comments:
There are 10 SCCC logs submitted with no scores posted.There are 4 DFW logs submitted with no scores posted.There is 1 Mad River log submitted with no score posted.There are 3 MLDXCC logs submitted with no scores posted.
SCCC always wins this category, so I wouldn't count them out yet.  3 of the 10 unknown scores amounted to about 130K last year.
If Mad River goes over the 50 log count, they're out of the game.
There is at least one other club that seems to have made a big effort this year.  Contest Club Ontario.  I haven't analyzed their scores yet.
BobW1RH