[Mldxcc] Joint Meeting RSVP's

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 19:09:19 EDT 2015

Let's try this again....
If you're not on the list of RSVP's, below, please let me know ASAP.  We need to get the final count to the restaurant.
BobW1RH

**Joint meeting with NCCC, MLDXCC, REDXA and PL-259**
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2015 11:00 am Socializing11:30 am First Speaker12:00 pm Buffet Lunch12:30 pm Contest Strategy12:45 pm Second Speaker LOCATION:  Rockville Corners4163 Suisun Valley RoadFairfield, CA 94534(707) 864-4325www.salvioattherock.com  SPEAKERS:Stu K6TU – “Introducing a New Remote Contest Station”&Paul N6PSE - “DXpedition to Eritrea E30FB” with an update on the upcoming “VP8STI/VP8SGI DXpedition”
WEBEX: This Meeting Will Be Broadcast Live Via WebEx!  See the NCCC WEBINARS Page For Details (http://www.nccc.cc/webinars.html)
RSVP & PAYMENT:We'll be collecting money for this event and RSVP’s are helpful.  The price of $20 includes a buffet of pastas, salad, bread rolls, iced tea, coffee, tax and tip.  Guests are welcome to join us.  Payment can be via the club's PayPal account (paypal at nccc.cc) or at the door.  Send your RSVP's toSecretary.NCCC at gmail.com
T-SHIRTS:Note we can also collect CQP t-shirt orders at this meeting (t-shirt details at http://www.cqp.org/#ts).
COSTUMES:Optional, hi hi
RSVP LIST:K6KNS Dave SandersK6LE Rick PratherK6LRN Dick Wilson (NCCC Treasurer & MLDXCC Secretary)K6MM John MillerK6TKD Carolyn Wilson (MLDXCC Treasurer)K6TU Stu Phillips (Speaker)K6YL Joanna Dilley (NCCC Secretary)KD6WKY Jerry OliveKG6O Chris Hoffman (NCCC WebEx guru)KI6WDX Marcus MacleanKR6N Bob Leclerc (MLDXCC VP)N3RC Roger CooperN6DQ Rick HuismanN6IE Ron Castro (NCCC BOD)N6JS Jim SingerN6JV Norm WilsonN6PSE Paul Ewing (Speaker)N6RK Rick Karlquist (NCCC BOD)N6TV Bob WilsonN6YEU Fred Leoni (REDXA President)N6ZFO Bill HaddenW1RH Bob Hess (NCCC President & MLDXCC BOD)W6GJB Glen BrownW6RD Chuck TifftW6SR Rick SamoianWC6H Rich Cutler (NCCC BOD)WD6EIW John KozuskoWX6V Jim Venneman
73,
Joanna K6YLNCCC Secretary