[Mldxcc] September MLDXCC meeting

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 15:34:28 EDT 2015

Here's the info, start time is 11:30:

**NCCC Barbecue – A Special Event**
There will be delicious catered food, exciting prizes, and the
all-important camaraderie of fellow Northern California contesters and
guests.   Plus those who wish can get on the air for an impressive
multi-single entry in the Washington State Salmon Run.  :-)

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2015
11:30 am

LOCATION:
WC6H’s QTH
4737 Circle Hill Drive
Valley Springs, CA 95252
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/4aDCF
Rich Cutler WC6H has kindly offered to host this event at his property, and
you’ll even have the opportunity to operate from his station!  Rich has
plenty of space for both parking and mingling, and on QRZ you'll see an
impressive photo of the towers and house.

PAYMENT:
We ARE NOT collecting money for this event.

RSVP:
Send your RSVP's to Secretary.NCCC at gmail.com and indicate whether you’ll be
bringing guest(s).  Thank you as this is important for menu planning.