[Mldxcc] AA6K Health Issue

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Sun Sep 27 14:21:06 EDT 2015

Well guys, I missed our meeting and here is the story.Last week I was feeling poorly and visited my Kaiser Doc on Tuesday.  He sent me to cardiology on Wednesday morning and I am now wearing an ECG unit connected by bluetooth to a special smart phone which sends data to a monitoring facility.  I was wearing this unit for less than 2 days when they called me to get a new prescription (atenolol 25 mg) and I'm scheduled for a tread mill on Oct 1. For the near term I think I'll stay close to my Kaiser facility.  I'll probably do some CQP from home.
Shirl/AA6K