[Mldxcc] CQP award?

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 00:48:16 EDT 2016

I have looked at these a couple of times at Arnold's but never
bothered to ask about them.
The one with the vertical front is $ 40 + .35 per letter is made from
marble.
The one with the sloping front is $ 28 + .35 per letter.
I don't know if it should be a 'perpetual' trophy that gets passed on
each year
or award to highest score. (Also help with wording on this, too.)
Also, if we're going to do this, would like some help with wording on coffee
cups or what we do as an alternate.
My apologies for procrastinating...I get on tangents, etc.

Dick