[Mldxcc] Tower lowering

Richard (Dick) Crouch N6RC at N6RC.com
Wed Aug 24 13:14:06 EDT 2016

Have you guys contacted Rich Cutler, WC6H, who lives in Valley Springs?  He
might be able to help - his cell number is 209-609-6155.  I see that MLDXCC
is copied on your email so he may already know about it, but he's as busy as
I am with work so maybe not.

Best 73's,
Dick
N6RC

-----Original Message-----
From: Mldxcc [mailto:mldxcc-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Norman
Wilson
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 9:11 PM
To: mldxcc at contesting.com
Subject: [Mldxcc] Tower lowering

The LM-470 tower needs to be re-located to Wilton from K6QG's QTH in Valley
Springs.
I have secured the use of a "tilt" trailer and will drive it to Valley
Springs on Thursday morning.
Last weekend I got the tower vertical and re-rigged the pulley for lowering.
W6SR advises that it might be very hard to do without some extra bodies.  I
have never lowered and loaded one of these before.
Anyone in the area that might be able to lend a hand would really be
appreciated.  If you own a fork lift even better.

73,

Norm
(916) 689-3534
N6JV at N6JV.com