[Mldxcc] Tower moving

Norman Wilson n6jv at n6jv.com
Thu Aug 25 23:26:05 EDT 2016

Thanks to all who have made suggestions.  I have been busy working out a
better plan.  My little brother (only 69) has an extra heavy pickup rated
at over 17000 pounds pulling strength.  It seems very hard to find a
tilting bed trailer that will handle a 22 foot load.  It turns out a friend
who lives on a nearby farm has a tilt bed, 20 foot trailer that was built
to haul farm tractors etc.  It is built very close to the ground and should
be ideal for lowering a tower.  I will need to match up the ball and
trailer lights, but that's no problem.  I also don't have to return it in a
day as it hasn't been on the road since a trip to Kentucky a few months
ago.

Will keep you all posted.

Norm

N6JV at N6JV.com