[Mldxcc] Cancer

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 28 11:25:08 EDT 2016

Well folk, they did an MRI on my head and they found a number of small lesions in the brain and I'm scheduled to begin a 2 week radiation treatment on Monday the 29th.  Since they found cancer in the brain they did a full body CAT scan on Friday to find out how bad it really is.  The results should be in on Monday also.  On Saturday I announced my resignation as President of the MLDXCC. My daughter is presently working on arrangements to move me to the New Hampshire/Mass area for long term care this fall so I'm now sorting "stuff".
Shirl/AA6K