[Mldxcc] Rohn H50 masts

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Tue Dec 6 23:34:41 EST 2016

I've searched in vain to find a local place that carries Rohn H50
telescopic masts (not the 9H50). Since shipping costs are outrageous for
a single mast I'm checking to see the interest on a bulk order of these
masts delivered to my shop in Lodi. Five masts delivered from
DXEngineering would be $903.75, so $180.75 apiece, if I get them from
3Star they'd be $175.04 apiece. Shipping varies wildly between the two
so selecting the supplier would be a game-time decision based upon quantity.

Is anybody interested in one of these masts?

73, Dennis NJ6G