[Mldxcc] Health Issues

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Thu Dec 29 14:57:42 EST 2016

Good afternoon,

  I am lookingout my window on a winter wonderland and appreciating the scene.  I am pleased that Jennifer got me out here toa to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Cancer Center. These folk seem to be light years ahead of Kaiser (my California HMO).

  I have recentlyhad another brain radiation treatment and in 3 weeks they will do another brainMRI to see how they did.  In themeanwhile I have had 2 sessions of Chemotherapy (spaced 3 weeks apart) to treatthe cancer in my torso.  After a 3rdChemo session they will do a body scan to check the progress and repeat asnecessary.

  This seemsto me to be a good plan and I am generally experiencing no adverse reaction toall these procedures.  They think thatthis will put my cancer into remission. Then they will do scans (MRI, CAT, etc) every 3 months and commencetreatment if something is found.  I'lltry to keep everyone posted.

Shirley