[Mldxcc] VP8SGI 1.826.5

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 21:35:16 EST 2016

Being spotted in EU.  Not a lot of spots, but there is hope.  With VU2
India being clearly heard on 40 phone AND CW earlier tonight (long
path), more hope than usual.

Clublog propagation says our peak time is at 6Z, 10PM our time (we
already knew that).  So have that extra cup of coffee and see what you
can do!

As said earlier, Sunday night is the LAST chance for this team, at ~11
PM our time, it's over, QRT, go home.

They happen to be pretty loud on 20 and 30 as I type if you need those
slots.

The solar forecast is unsettled tonight and tomorrow, quiet after that
(they only reach out 3 days).

Good hunting,

Rick nhc