[Mldxcc] P5 Operations

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:35:22 EST 2016

      ===========================
                          *** 4 2 5  D X  N E W S ***
                          ****  GOOD TO KNOW ... ****
                          ===========================
                           Edited by  I1JQJ & IK1ADH
                         Direttore Responsabile  I2VGW

P5/3Z9DX ---> "Dom  informs  that  the  previously  announced  plans  for  a
January or February operation from  P5  have  been  modified",  DX-World.net
reported on 31 December. "A new location and project will likely now  happen
at the end of summer 2016. This new location is  noise  free  (something  he
did not have during his recent demonstration)".