[Mldxcc] Reminder: January 23rd MLDXCC Meeting

Rick Samoian ricksamoian at outlook.com
Thu Jan 21 10:16:45 EST 2016

Subject: [Mldxcc] January 23rd Meeting

The January meeting of the Mother Lode DX / Contest Club will be at The
Country Café in Lockeford on January 23 at 11:30AM. They are located at
18700 N Hwy 88 South of the the East Jack Tone Road (Jack Tone Byp).
Phone 209-727-5745.

This will be an RSVP meeting with the restaurant wanting us to pre-order
our meals. We have chosen 3 items from the menu for our lunch
selections. The choices include choice of either coffee or tea and the
price includes both tax and tip.

1. The Lockeford Burger: With either potato salad or fries. $16.00

2. The Tuna Melt: With either potato salad or fries. $13.00

3. The Chef’s Salad: $14.00

I have not yet heard back from the restaurant on if they expect one
single payment or per customer, so please be prepared with exact change
if possible.

I am collecting a list of your menu choices and still haven't heard from
many of you, time is running short. Please submit your choice to me.

73, Dennis NJ6G
MLDXCC Vice President