[Mldxcc] [NCCC] Fw: Rotor Stuck - Advice Needed

Jim Venneman wx6v at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 31 21:34:49 EST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  Well - the ongoing problem with my rotor revealed itself today as the antennas started free-wheeling as the wind kicked up this afternoon.  Looks like a major repair is in order come spring. I have the antennas tied down with ropes so they will stay put. I parked the beam at 45 degrees so it will still be useful for DX :)Jim -WX6V-

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone