[Mldxcc] FW: Sig rpt

Jerry Olive jerryolive at comcast.net
Thu Jun 30 21:04:44 EDT 2016

Who says propagation is down!

Jerry Olive KD6WKY

From: John Brunstein [mailto:jbrunstein at pathoid.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 2:56 PM
To: kd6wky at arrl.net
Subject: Sig rpt

Morning,

                Thought you might find this interesting or at least amusing.

                Picked up a "new" radio off of Craigslist last night and was
testing it out this morning (old IC-730). I was cleaning it and running it
through some tests when I picked you up calling on 14.184.9 kHz at 1505Z.
Not the best signal, about a 53 I would say.

                Now for the interesting bit - I was on a dummy load antenna
(and inside a building)!  So, I'd say your signal is doing exceptionally
well.

73 de VE7JBX

John