[Mldxcc] ARRL DX SSB thoughts

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Mon Mar 7 12:33:09 EST 2016

There is no way TG9ANF was running just 100 watts as reported. He was
booming on every band.

The XQ3 station in Peru was very confusing. Instead of saying QRZ he was
saying QRT, so I thought I caught him just as he was going off the air.
He did this the entire weekend. Sounded like an ex-pat.

Shirl and I were both calling Antigua at the same time, I heard Shirl
but don't know if he heard me. He got him first, I had to go work more
stations then come back and try again before I finally got him.

I hope everybody had an enjoyable weekend, I know I did.

73, Dennis NJ6G