[Mldxcc] March MLDXCC Meeting

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:33:17 EST 2016

I won't be making the March meeting.  I'll be in Seattle at the wedding of the son of a very good ham friend of mine from Boston.
I did want to see K6MM's presentation on the Palmyra dxpedition so I went to the REDXA meeting last night.
The REDXA guys turned out in force.  I counted at least 40 in attendance.  They're primarily DX'ers.  They came to see John's talk and they were not disappointed.
This is one of the best dxpedition talks I have been to in a long time.  You're not going to miss this one.  You may even see your call sign in John's presentation.  He's a terrific presenter.
Be sure to RSVP to Dennis if you haven't already.
BobW1RH