[Mldxcc] [NCCC] KRC2 Info.?

Bob Wilson, N6TV n6tv at arrl.net
Mon Mar 14 16:45:03 EDT 2016

Take a look at the Top Ten "Band Aide" band decoder, on sale now for $195
(regularly $295).

http://www.qth.com/topten/bdecoder.htm

Should work fine with the Elecraft cable ($30).  Will control your RCS-12
DC relays no problem.  I've been using N3RD band decoders for decades; no
failures.

73,
Bob, N6TV