[Mldxcc] DX SPOT: 3C7A 14.112397 Calling W6 ONLY up 2-15 QRT

Rick WA6NHC wa6nhc at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 19:13:42 EDT 2016

And already cleared the Clublog confirmation, LOTW on his return... How
COOL is THAT?

BTW, If you were NOT at the meeting today, you missed a GREAT talk by
John, K6MM of K5P Palmyra...  Light, informative, carefully targeting
(in fun) a few MLDXCC members (band hogs, but I was not included, whew!
and prefer "slot slut" anyway); it was nicely presented with great
graphics and audibles, Thanks John!

Rick nhc