[Mldxcc] MLDXCC Meeting (Program Info.) This Saturday in Auburn

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Thu May 12 00:02:17 EDT 2016

I say MLDXCC again in 2016!!!

Stgeve / K6SCA

----- Original Message -----
From:
 "Robert Hess via Mldxcc" <mldxcc at contesting.com>

To:
"Rick Samoian" <ricksamoian at outlook.com>, "mldxcc"
<mldxcc at contesting.com>

Sent:
Wed, 11 May 2016 17:52:32 +0000 (UTC)
Re: [Mldxcc] MLDXCC Meeting (Program Info.) This Saturday in Auburn

My error.....We won the gavel in 2015!  We want to see NCCC win the
gavel in 2017!  What about 2016?

     FROM: Rick Samoian <ricksamoian at outlook.com>
TO: mldxcc <mldxcc at contesting.com>
SENT: Wednesday, May 11, 2016 9:13 AM
SUBJECT: [Mldxcc] MLDXCC Meeting (Program Info.) This Saturday in
Auburn

 THE MLDXCC MAY MEETING WILL BE HELD ON MAY 14TH AT MAX'S/HOLIDAY INN
IN AUBURN.

 GENERAL CLUB MEETING STARTS AT 11:30AM WITH THE PRESENTATION TO
FOLLOW.

 MAX’S/HOLIDAY INN – AUBURN*

 *110 GRASS VALLEY HIGHWAY*

 *AUBURN, CA 95603

 *PROGRAM

Past president Bob, W1RH will give three short presentations:

 1 - Sweepstakes 2016 and 2017 - We won the gavel in 2016.  Can we do
it in 2017?

 2 - A New Direction for NCCC? - Using this meeting as a focus group

 3 - AM Radio QSL'ing - How AM radio listeners got their QSL's in the
1920's - 1930's.

 Please send OUR VICE PRESIDENT, DENNIS, NJ6G AN E-MAIL
DENNIS at MAIL4LIFE.NET   SO HE CAN GIVE THE RESTAURANT A HEAD COUNT.

Email sent using Volcano.net.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Mldxcc at contesting.com