[Mldxcc] DX Spotting

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Sun May 15 19:18:08 EDT 2016

All,Bob and I have talked about this before.
We would need to link the two systems for it to be effective and I
have most all the equipment required to
implement.
As a job I engineer and maintain 911 radio systems 60 + hours a week.
While i'm more than willing to make my resources available, t
he shortage seems to be people will to assist. I don't want to be the
sole grunt on another repeater project thank you. I'd rather work HF!
 hihi

Steve / K6SCA