[Mldxcc] Watch out for credit card fraud

SHIRLEY ROSE rosesl at prodigy.net
Tue May 17 21:36:48 EDT 2016

That is why you need to check all of your financial accounts every day.  Most of my "Hits" have been from eating establishments!!!
Shirl/AA6K

    On Tuesday, May 17, 2016 4:52 PM, "jerryolive at hotmail.com" <jerryolive at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Paid cash this time, but normally use a CC.
Jerry KD6WKY
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device
------ Original message------From: Dennis Moore Date: Tue, May 17, 2016 16:28To: MLDXCC Lode;Cc: Subject:[Mldxcc] Watch out for credit card fraud
I just got hit for 1600 bucks at Best Buy. The only place my card was
out of my sight in the past couple of months was at Max's this past
Saturday during the MLDXCC meeting. I'm not saying that someone working
there stole my credit card info but if anybody else that was at the
meeting has any fraudulent charges on their card I'd say it's a good
indication.

73, Dennis NJ6G