[Mldxcc] 6 M

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Mon May 23 14:03:18 EDT 2016

FB Dick!

Reminds me of my 1st QSO on 6 when I got the ole Icom Pro about a decade
ago. I put up a little 3 element yagi and worked all the local beacons for
weeks. Then one morning I worked some guy in Kansas City. Then another ..
about half dozen total and all in Kansas City. Nothing else for months. 6m
is like QRP. It needs a lot of patience.

I now have 6 running here in KH6 with a good shot towards NA but so far I
haven't paid any attention to that band.

Aloha,  Alan  AD6E / KH6TU