[Mldxcc] Venue

Dick Wilson k6lrn12 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 15:16:19 EDT 2016

The November 12, 2016 meeting of the Mother Lode DX/Contest Club will be
held
at the Casa Ramos Restaurant in Placerville, CA.
Address is 6840 Green Leaf Dr. which is off Mother Lode Dr where it 'T's
with Missouri Flat Rd. just south of highway 50. It is adjacent to the Best
Western Hotel.
We have the space from 11 AM to 2 PM.
We can order from their extensive menu...see the Casa Ramos web site.
In addition to regular business, we will be discussing SS, CQ WW, ARRL
10 & 160 + CQ Magazine's DX Marathon. We will (hopefully) be awarding
2015 CQP awards. We are also electing officers for 2017. Nominees, so
far, are
NJ6G Dennis for President, VP/CC is open, K6SZQ Sue for Secretary,
K6TRL Tyler for Treasurer and W6RD Chuck, W1RH Bob, K6SCA Steve,
KD6MOO Eric & Norm N6JV for Board members.

73,

Dick Wilson K6LRN
Secretary MLDX/CC