[Mldxcc] N6JV CQP score

Norman Wilson n6jv at n6jv.com
Sun Oct 2 22:51:43 EDT 2016

This was the first time trying to operate a contest from the new Wilton
QTH.  I was able to get up a 40 meter vertical and a dipole for 80 meters.
The only ant I have on HF is a very old trap driven element from a TA-36
tribander and it is only up 25 feet.  The station is mostly complete with
the homebrew amplifiers.

I operated single operator, un-assisted, high power and no gain antennas.

Final score was 1217 QSOs and 58 mults for 188,036 submitting for MLDXCC.

All the hard multipliers like NT, MAR,  KL7, RI and VE5 all answered my
CQs.  The last was VE5.

Next year will be better.

N6JV at N6JV.com
http://N6JV.com  (MUSEUM)