[Mldxcc] K6Y CQP Results, Yolo County CE

Jerry Olive jerryolive at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:36:33 EDT 2016

K6Y's Contest Summary Report for NCCC-CQP
Created by N3FJP's California QSO Party Contest Log
Version 3.6  www.n3fjp.com

Total Contacts = 270
Total Points = 28,602

Operating Period: 2016/10/01 17:26 - 2016/10/02 21:59

Total Contacts by Band and Mode:

Band       CW   Phone     Dig   Total       %
   80       62      32       0      94      35
   40       13      72       0      85      31
   20       66      25       0      91      34
Total     141     129       0     270     100

We had fun.  Band conditions were not so good for us above 20m.  20m was okay, 40m and 80m much better.  Beautiful weather for a County Expedition regardless of the rain showers Sunday afternoon.  Had a little excitement Saturday night after the pizza run.  A skunk family came by to say hello.  The K6Y SOP is to leave the critters alone.  After a few minutes they waddled off into the darkness.

I thought 80m CW was the best band for us during the contest.  We had a constant Q rate across NA.  Glad to help put Yolo County on the air again.  Looking for new adventures in 2017.  73!

Jerry Olive, KD6WKY
K6Y for CQP