[Mldxcc] CQP Competition

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 6 15:23:45 EDT 2016

It's going to be critical that everyone get their scores in on time this year.  You have until 23:59 UTC, October 17th.
The REDXA club may have blind-sided us this year.  Lots of big scores have been posted on 3830 and we don't know what has not been posted.
They are also indicating that they may challenge some of our scores.
Very important that your score be posted preferably on 3830.  I need to collect all scores to see where we stand.  If you haven't posted your score, at least email it to me.
BobW1RH