[Mldxcc] CQP Log Flog #1

jerryolive at comcast.net jerryolive at comcast.net
Fri Oct 7 23:17:07 EDT 2016

I sent in my log for K6Y listing Mother Lode DX/Contest Club. Can you confirm my log was credited to MLDXCC?
Jerry KD6WKYK6Y for CQP
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device
------ Original message------From: Robert Hess via Mldxcc Date: Fri, Oct 7, 2016 18:17To: MLDXCC Lode;Cc: Subject:[Mldxcc] CQP Log Flog #1
If your call is on the list, below, your log has been submitted.  What I don't know is if you submitted your log on behalf of MLDXCC.  A number of you posted on 3830 as NCCC and not MLDXCC.  Don't care about that as long as your actual log submitted to the CQP log robot defines the club affiliation as Mother Lode DX/Contest Club.
The deadline is next Sunday.
Bob, W1RH
        N6G    K6C    K6K0    K6NV    W6SR    WC6H    N6TV    AE6Y    N6JV    NC6    KH6TU    K6KNS    KR6N    WX6V    K6YK    K6DGW    WU6W/7    W7RN    W6EU    K6LRN    WB6BET    K6III    N60    K6IJ    W6FA    AF6SA    NJ6G    K6CSL