[Mldxcc] Fwd: Re: club name for cqp

Norman Wilson n6jv at n6jv.com
Sun Oct 9 17:36:03 EDT 2016

Thanks Barry for the correction.  I have always used Mother Lode
DX/Contest Club.  I think it shouldn't have any spaces before and after
the / sign.

It looks like the spaces ended up when it was coded into html.
Corrected now on the web page

The ARRL never cared but CQ contests require the /.

I need your score.  Did you upload to the 3830?  I'll look for it.

73,

Norm
On 2016-10-09 15:12, K6ST Barry Bettman wrote:
> On the mldxcc website it says
> Mother Lode DX / Contest Club should be the name used for all club
> score submissions.
>
> Just entered this for my cabrillo log
>
> CLUB: Mother Lode DX / Contest Club
>
> But when I submitted my log online for cqp got this error:
>
>  Incorrect CLUB line expected CLUB: club-name
>
> 73,
>
> Barry K6ST
>
> https://twitter.com/barrybettman
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/barrybettman