[Mldxcc] Fwd: Thank you from NCDXF

k6ta at volcano.net k6ta at volcano.net
Tue Oct 11 12:03:22 EDT 2016

Ken-K6TA
K6AO Trustee

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Berson" <berson at anagram.com>
To: k6ao at arrl.net, "SHIRLEY ROSE" <rosesl at prodigy.net>,
dennis at mail4life.net, k6tkd at arrl.net, k6lrn at arrl.net
Sent: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 11:10:26 -0700
Subject: Thank you from NCDXF
 Dear Officers and Members of the MLDXCC,

 Your recent $250 contribution to NCDXF is prominent in the list of
last
 month's contributors to NCDXF.

 I want to once again personally say thank you. Your level of support
marks
 you as among our large contributors, which means so much to us and to
the
 community of DXers. NCDXF could not provide necessary financial
support for
 well-organized DXpeditions to rare, difficult and expensive DXCC
entities
 without the encouragement and ongoing financial backing of folks like
you.

 I want to make certain you know how important you are to us and how
much we
 appreciate your contribution.

 Palmyra, South Sandwich, South Georgia, Heard and Juan de Nova are
 (hopefully) now all in your log. NCDXF-sponsored DXpeditions,
including
 these top-ten rare ones, QRV between last Visalia and this put
423,000 QSOs
 in their logs. We granted a total of $155,000 to these activities. I
trust
 they have brought you lots of enjoyment. There are several great
expeditions
 in the works.

 Thank you for your continuing support.

 I'd like to call your attention to the NCDXF Cycle 25 Fund, which
aims to
 sustain NCDXF's ability to support expensive DXpeditions through the
next
 sunspot cycle and beyond through legacy giving. There's more
information at
 www.ncdxf.org/cycle25.

 With warmest regards,
 --Tom Berson, ND2T