[Mldxcc] MLDXCC Oct 22nd Meeting RSVP Please

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Thu Oct 13 15:31:28 EDT 2016

This meeting is open to all. Here is the list of confirmed attendees so
far. I really need your RSVPs. Menu choices (below) include tax, tip,
and coffee/tea/iced tea.

K6BEW 	Brandt
K6SCA 	Steve
K6VNA 	Vina
NJ6G 	Dennis
W0HJW 	Harold

The October meeting of the Mother Lode DX / Contest Club will be at The
Country Café in Lockeford on October 22nd at 11:30AM. They are located
at 18700 N Hwy 88 next to the Chevron Station.

There are three menu options to choose from. Prices include
coffee/tea/iced tea and tip. Please bring exact cash if possible to make
things easier on our treasurer.

1. The Lockeford Burger: With either potato salad or fries. $17.00
2. The Chef’s Salad: $15.00
3. Bacon, eggs, hash browns, biscuit: $14.00

Our agenda includes:
Remote station operation by W0HJW
CQP discussion/future of CQP
Sweepstakes
Club officer nomination
In addition, there will be a BOD meeting at 11:00 AM

Please RSVP with your menu selection to me at dennis at mail4life.net
<mailto:dennis at mail4life.net> NLT
Tuesday, Oct 18th so I can relay it to the restaurant.

73, Dennis NJ6G