[Mldxcc] FS: Amp, tuner, meter

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Thu Oct 20 16:00:42 EDT 2016

Offering this here first.

For Sale: Amp, tuner, bench meter $800 package
Ameritron AL-811 (not H) 600 Watt Amplifier
LDG AT-600Pro Tuner
Daiwa CN-801 cross needle power/vswr meter
Three RG-213 coax jumpers

I'd prefer to sell this as a package. Everything you need to boost that
power out. I've upgraded to the Elecraft KPA-500 and KAT-500 so these
are sitting here unused. I also have an extra pair of 811 tubes I'll
throw in but I received those secondhand so I can't tell you if they're
good or not. 10m mod has been done on the amplifier.

I can bring this to a club meeting, or you can pick it up at my QTH.

Dennis NJ6G