[Mldxcc] Roster for SS

Dennis Moore dennis at mail4life.net
Sat Oct 29 14:42:24 EDT 2016

If your transmitter and PO box are both within the club circle of 175
miles then it isn't an issue. If you really want to be specific, and
your transmitter grid square is not the same as your PO box grid square,
then you can send your transmitter grid square to Dick and he can do
another upload.

73, Dennis NJ6G