[Mldxcc] It's This Weekend!!!

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 18:05:52 EDT 2016

Hey MLDXCC'ers
It's that time again.  I don't think either Shirl or Dennis want to take credit for 2016 being the first year we lose CQP, so that means we need to go for another win.
Last year, we won by a large margin and the REDXA club almost came in #3.  The PL259 club came within just a few points of beating them.  I'm sure REDXA is motivated this year to score more points, so you never know what may happen.  We just cannot assume another win.
We need to work for our win, and that means most, if not all, of our members need to get on the air and make points for the club.  Every log is greatly appreciated, and that includes the many smaller logs which, when added up, have always made the difference for us in the "win" column.
This year, we will be missing scores from W1SRD, AA6K, and N1DID.  Steve will be operating from Lord Howe Island.  Shirl has sold his station.  Emi has moved to Connecticut.
Will you be on the air?  Below are the scores from 2016.  If you were on the air last year, try to equal or better last year's score in 2016 CQP.
If you don't have a station to operate from, K6SCA may be looking for an operator at his station.  If you want to be loud, Steve's place is one of the Club's big stations!
Below is the last of last year's participants.

| Year | Club #1 | Logs | Score | Club #2 | Logs | Score | Club #3 | Logs | Score |
| 2015 | MLDXCC | 31 | 2,271K | REDXA | 18 | 1,341K | PL259 | 5 | 1,161K |

| W6G | WC6H | WC6H | 315,404 |
| N6R | AE6Y | K6TA | 302,100 |
| K6C | W1RH, AA1ON | W1RH | 290,812 |
| N6TV | N6TV | N6TV | 277,008 |
| N6JV | N6JV | N6JV | 207,060 |
| N6H | K6LRN | K6LRN | 145,712 |
| NC6 | K6SCA | K6SCA | 136,416 |
| N6RK | N6RK | N6RK | 110,990 |
| N6XI | N6XI | N6XI | 109,200 |
| W6S | WK6I | WK6I | 93,775 |
| WA6OSX | WA6OSX | WA6OSX | 86,127 |
| K6DN | K6DN | K6DN | 71,830 |
| N6J | KE6GLA, KG6PNP | KE6GLA | 66,864 |
| K6OK | K6OK | W6SR | 62,408 |
| K6LR | K6LR | K6LR | 55,000 |
| WX6V | WX6V | WX6V | 43,334 |
| K6BEW | K6BEW | K6BEW | 42,351 |
| AF6SA | AF6SA | AF6SA | 41,300 |
| K6GT | K6GT | K6GT | 31,152 |
| KR6N | KR6N | KR6N | 24,120 |
| K6KNS | K6KNS | K6KNS | 23,700 |
| W6SR | W6SR | W6SR | 22,704 |
| K6YK | K6YK | K6YK | 20,538 |
| K6E | N1DID | N1DID | 12,309 |
| K6CSL | K6CSL | K6CSL | 11,322 |
| N6SJV | N6GKJ, WB6BET, KI6YYT, KD6MOO, KE5JTS, KA6JLJ, W6PKB |  | 9,920 |
| KG6YST | KG6YST | KG6YST | 6,144 |
| W6RKC | W6RKC | W6RKC | 4,208 |
| K6LE | K6LE | K6LE | 2,640 |