[Mldxcc] It's This Weekend!!!

Steve Allred k6sca at volcano.net
Mon Sep 26 23:58:14 EDT 2016

If anybody is interested in working CQP, give me a call!!
I've got N6C (Northern 6 Cal) assigned for the weekend.

If the station you're working is a new one for you, you're welcome to
log it under your call as well. The invitation goes out to
Technician

 class operators too! If you love radio and want to make some new
contacts, come on up! Cal QSO is a blast! We're the DX everyone is
trying to work!!

Let me know; i
t's b
etter to call.

(209) 296-5989

If the rigs on, i'm most likely NOT looking at my email. LOL

73 & KB,

Steve / K6SCA