[Mldxcc] Fwd: [Club Log] LoTW integration

Robert Hess w1rh at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 19:29:10 EDT 2017

Wow!
On Monday, April 3, 2017, 9:15:58 AM PDT, Rick WA6NHC <wa6nhc at gmail.com> wrote:

 -------- Forwarded Message --------
| Subject:  | [Club Log] LoTW integration |
| Date:  | Mon, 3 Apr 2017 14:14:01 -0700 (PDT) |
| From:  | G7VJR <michael at g7vjr.org> |
| To:  | Club Log <clublog at googlegroups.com> |

 Hi everyone,
  Great news - today, ARRL announced that Club Log is the first Trusted Partner for LoTW integration:
  http://www.arrl.org/news/club-log-is-now-a-logbook-of-the-world-trusted-partner

  This means we can sign and upload QSOs, or download LoTW matches directly from server to server, without relying on desktop looks like tqsl. You can read more about how it works here:
  http://clublog.freshdesk.com/solution/articles/3000061993-how-to-use-club-log-s-lotw-tools

  The LoTW tools are linked in the left menu of Club Log (look for 'LoTW Sync') and you're invited to give it a try whenever you're ready! Do let us know if you have any problems using it or understanding the process.
  Marios and I are very glad to finally let you all know about this. It has been a really big effort over a long period of time, and during that time we have forged a close connection with the ARRL team. We're ready to keep innovating with them.

  vy 73 Michael G7VJR  --
 To post to this group, email clublog at googlegroups.com

 ---
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Club Log" group.